Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Procrastination

There's something about rainy, cloudy days that just make me want to curl up with a good book and listen to Christmas music...very bad for productivity. And when days like these roll around I still try to be productive. I pull out my planner and figure out all the things I should be doing. Then I sit down and try to do them.

Usually, I end up staring at a blank screen day dreaming about random things.

Man, it's drizzly outside. I really don't want to do homework. But sometimes sitting on the couch when it's all grey and overcast makes me more productive, but usually only on Saturdays.I wonder if it'll be cloudy on Saturday. I should go check the weather....Sunny and 45...rats. Wow, these slippers are FALLING apart. I'm pretty sure if the stuffing is sticking out two inches; it's a problem. Man, that guy is confusing...but only because my friends make such a big deal out of nothing...ha, that's an excuse, I'd do it if they didn't do it for me. "I know I'm like the girl that cried 'boyfriend', but I'm really serious about this guy!" Haha, she cracks me up. I think Owl City is perfect rainy day music. Not really sure why. 


And thus nothing really gets done. Even this. I've stopped writing at least five times to go do other things. I think if you procrastinate from what you're doing to procrastinate you've got a problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment